There’s a home on the market at the Old Mueller Airport redevelopment project. Almost. It’s on the market in that there’s a sign in the yard, though it won’t be entered into the Multiple Listing System as the listing agent is not a member of the Austin Board of Realtors. Here’s the scoop on the resale Standard Pacific Home at 2008 Antone Street, Austin TX 78723.
- Two story Carothers floorplan – the same as the Standard Pacific model home which is still open at the corner of Zach Scott and Tom Miller. The model has a study layout, whereas 2008 Antone has a bedroom setup
- 2710sqft per TCAD – it also has a 600+sqft garage
- Four bedrooms – the master suite and two bedrooms are up, one is down
- Corner lot – 0.112acres per TCAD which is gigantic in Mueller terms.
- Facing The Wedge – a pocket park popular with families for events and get togethers
- Open living-kitchen-dining space with 42″ cabinets and black granite counters with large island.
- Features common to most Mueller homes – double garage with alley access, energy efficient construction
- Priced at $525,000
If you want to find out more, let me know. There are no interior photos available since it’s not listed in the MLS – I went to check it out yesterday and it is well appointed. I’m a photo person myself (how can someone relocating from Michigan choose a house from statistics?), so I took a few from the outside to give a flavor.
Garreth Wilcock is a Realtor who likes to show potential buyers photographs of homes before they go out to see them. 512 215 4785