Construction at the old airport is continuing despite record low temperatures over the last few weeks. These photos capture the latest happenings around the development.
- Greenway Loft condos are in close out with just five units remaining. Two have sold in the last few weeks.
- Three more Garden Homes are under construction bringing the total in process to 12. One market rate unit is available in the first phase, and four affordable units.
- The permits for the initial Mueller House condos have been approved, and the plumbing rough work has started prior to foundation pouring. One market rate condo is available in the first five buildings, and nine affordable program units.
- The four David Weekley custom home sites are ready for sale.
- The Muskin Company has sold another two custom homes and is finishing up a third. Durrett Interests have some concept plans available and have lots ready for custom homes.
- More food trailers provide walkable nourishment at the Hangar and a total of six are expected soon according to this Mueller Eateries article in the Austin Chronicle.
- The Wildflower Center construction forges ahead to meet the goal of the first move-ins at the end of 2011 at the senior affordable apartment complex.
- The Pecan Street Project Smart Grid Demonstration is well underway with over 100 homes hooked up for the first phase of utility usage monitoring.
The weather was a little overcast this morning when I was out and about with my camera, so the photos look drab.
Garreth Wilcock is a realtor at Mueller Austin TX. 512 215 4785. Get in touch if you want to buy or sell a home.