Here’s a quick update on Mueller Austin TX Homes for sale. Given the diversity and modest size of the neighborhood, there are no meaningful statistics in my opinion. You can get a neighborhood housing market snapshot at my web site, which contains statistics and home sale prices.
- Greenway Lofts – only a few 2 bed condos left and they’ve just lowered the prices.
- Resale homes – the Meritage 1902 plan on Camacho stayed on the market a whopping 9 days before going under contract. Not long at all. There’s a single story 3/2 on a corner lot fresh on the market this week, as well as a 1900 sqft 3/2.5 townhome on Zach Scott.
- Off-market resale homes – there are three homes not in the MLS right now with owners picking up on the hot market and doing it themselves. Details available on request.
- Resale homes coming soon – there are two that I know of that should hit the market in the coming weeks
- New condos – the next four Mueller House Condo buildings go on sale this weekend – Standard Pacific are working through their numbered waiting list in order for each unit
- New Garden Homes – there are another four or five new neighbors moving into their homes in the next month, and a few homes on sale each month.
- Affordable new homes – there is still availability for immediate move in, and for homes not yet built.
- The Wildflower Terrace is rocketing up, which has meant the expansion of part of Berkman to two lanes in that part of the neighborhood.
- David Weekley have put forms for the foundation of their first Estate home – the large homes on large lots facing Lake Park at the corner of Mattie and Camacho
- The Muskin Company is continuing to be the leader in custom sales with their two homes under construction on Camacho facing the lake.
- The grocery store will be… announced later. Still no news on the grocery store tenant.
Here’s a quick video of some of the construction during the cloudy morning to give you an idea of what things look like. If you’re considering relocating to Mueller Austin, don’t be fooled by the grey skies – it’s going to over 100 degrees every day this week.
Garreth Wilcock helps people buy and sell homes in Mueller Austin. 512 215 4785.