Here’s a quick update on Mueller Austin TX Homes for sale. Given the diversity and modest size of the neighborhood, there are no meaningful statistics in my opinion.
- Greenway Lofts – only a few 2 bed condos left and they’ve just lowered the prices.
- Resale homes – the Meritage 1902 plan on Camacho stayed on the market a whopping 9 days before going under contract. Not long at all. There’s a single story 3/2 on a corner lot fresh on the market this week, as well as a 1900 sqft 3/2.5 townhome on Zach Scott.
- Off-market resale homes – there are three homes not in the MLS right now with owners picking up on the hot market and doing it themselves. Details available on request.
- Resale homes coming soon – there are two that I know of that should hit the market in the coming weeks
- New condos – the next four Mueller House Condo buildings go on sale this weekend – Standard Pacific are working through their numbered waiting list in order for each unit
- New Garden Homes – there are another four or five new neighbors moving into their homes in the next month, and a few homes on sale each month.
- Affordable new homes – there is still availability for immediate move in, and for homes not yet built.
- The Wildflower Terrace is rocketing up, which has meant the expansion of part of Berkman to two lanes in that part of the neighborhood.
- David Weekley have put forms for the foundation of their first Estate home – the large homes on large lots facing Lake Park at the corner of Mattie and Camacho
- The Muskin Company is continuing to be the leader in custom sales with their two homes under construction on Camacho facing the lake.
- The grocery store will be… announced later. Still no news on the grocery store tenant.
If you’re considering relocating to Mueller Austin, don’t be fooled by the grey skies – it’s going to over 100 degrees every day this week.
Garreth Wilcock helps people buy and sell homes in Mueller Austin. 512 215 4785.