I’ve been doing Mueller for over a decade, and I like to think I know the neighborhood here well.
Mueller has so much to offer.
Learn more about local restaurants.
Check in on local shops and services.
…. or catch the local mueller homes for sale news.
If you are considering moving in or out (or within) the neighborhood, you’re probably wondering who I am:
● licensed REALTOR in the State of Texas
● was convince by a co-worker that Mueller was gonna be super cool, and picked a Meritage home off a piece of paper in 2007, moving in to an empty neighborhood in 2008
● didn’t understand why the only thing to walk to in 2008 was a lake
● met her husband (also a Muellerite), married, and moved into a new Streetman (now CalAtlantic/Lennar) home in 2013
● chair of the Mueller Neighborhood Association in 2013 and has sat on many committees; often joined other neighbors to get local businesses in Mueller, such as Alamo Drafthouse and Kerbey Lane
● current member of the Mueller Commission, appointee of Councilmember Harper-Madison
● Current elected resident member of the Mixed-Use Board of the Mueller Property Owners Association
If you want to drop me a line letting me know who you are and what you’re looking for, feel free!
Want to meet up at one of our wonderful Mueller establishments? Let’s talk Mueller