I’ve been doing Mueller for over a decade, and I like to think I know the neighborhood here well.
Mueller has so much to offer.
Learn more about local restaurants.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”https://homesatmueller.com/category/mueller-restaurants/” text=”Restaurants ” ]
Check in on local shops and services.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”https://homesatmueller.com/category/mueller-businesses/” text=”Shops and Services” ]
…. or catch the local mueller homes for sale news.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”https://homesatmueller.com/news/” text=”News” ]
If you are considering moving in or out (or within) the neighborhood, you’re probably wondering who I am:
● licensed REALTOR in the State of Texas
● was convince by a co-worker that Mueller was gonna be super cool, and picked a Meritage home off a piece of paper in 2007, moving in to an empty neighborhood in 2008
● didn’t understand why the only thing to walk to in 2008 was a lake
● met her husband (also a Muellerite), married, and moved into a new Streetman (now CalAtlantic/Lennar) home in 2013
● chair of the Mueller Neighborhood Association in 2013 and has sat on many committees; often joined other neighbors to get local businesses in Mueller, such as Alamo Drafthouse and Kerbey Lane
● current member of the Mueller Commission, appointee of Councilmember Harper-Madison
● Current elected resident member of the Mixed-Use Board of the Mueller Property Owners Association
If you want to drop me a line letting me know who you are and what you’re looking for, feel free!
Want to meet up at one of our wonderful Mueller establishments? Let’s talk Mueller